HUNTER Certifications, Compliance & Memberships
HUNTER’s blast-resistant buildings are manufactured to meet the building codes that you require, as well as the necessary compliance required by your industry’s regulatory agencies. The following are a list of some of these certifications and the building codes.
- American Welding Society Certification
- Canadian Welding Bureau Certification (CWB 47.1)
- International Building Code (IBC– Current)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- NFPA – 101
- NEC – Current
- NFPA – 496
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) / Canadian Electrical Code (CEC)
- FEMA 320/361
- Texas Tech Wind Institute tested and certified as F-5 for tornadoes
HUNTER’s blast proof buildings are designed, engineered, and manufactured to be completely compliant with API RP 752/753.
HUNTER is also a proud member of these highly recognized organizations within our industry.
- VPPPA (Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association)
- AFPM (American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers)
- ACIT (Associated Chemical Industry of Texas)
- LCIA (Louisiana Chemical Industry Alliance)
- NSC (National Safety Council)