Hunter’s Middle East division is seeking a Project Planner with at least 3-5 years of experience in construction planning, scheduling and monitoring. Candidate duties and responsibilities for project planning will include the following tasks:
- Prepare and update project schedules – consisting of engineering, procurement and construction
- Prepare deliverable schedules and progress S-curves
- Prepare and update different schedules, critical activity reports, etc.
- Monitor and control to meet the project management requirement of schedule adherence through a planning report, progress variance analysis report, critical path analysis, etc.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- BE / BTech or diploma in engineering or equivalent certifications
- Graduate engineer with experience in planning, scheduling and monitoring of projects in the process industry (industrial projects) from concept stage to commissioning stage
- Should be proficient in using Primavera (P6) & MS Project software, with a good working knowledge of design, procurement and construction/ field services work
- Should have the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Experience in Pro-Services Cost Controls & Monitoring would be an added advantage