Work, Sleep and Life
Hunter’s fire-resistant offshore buildings offer unparalleled safety and the comforts of home for workers aboard all types of oil platforms, drilling rigs and vessels. Recognized by the American Bureau of Shipping and U.S. Coast Guard, engineered to meet Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) standards and approved for use on mobile offshore drilling units and offshore service vessels, these modular units add comfort and secure convenience to offshore life.
Many of Hunter’s A60 offshore buildings maintain a blast rating of 8 PSI (550 mbar), and are customizable to serve a range of uses. From single, standalone units, to stackable multi-unit configurations, they’re an ideal option for a multitude of operations.
Standard Features to Serve Your Offshore Oil Rig Needs
- Integrated Fire & Gas System
- Independent Air Conditioning System
- Class I Div 2 Exterior Light
- Class I Div 2 Exterior Electrical GFI Receptacle
- Potable Water, Saltwater, Gray Drain & Black Drain Lines Terminated into Steel Coupling
Please Note: Modifications, including higher fire ratings, are available upon request
Hunter’s Modular Offshore Buildings Serve
a Wide Range of Functions
- Drillers Control Cabins
- Local Electrical Rooms (LER)
- Local Instrument Rooms (LIR)
- Conference Spaces
- Mud Logging Units
Ideal for the Following Settings
- Fixed Platforms (FP)
- Compliant Towers (CT)
- Mini-Tension Leg Platform (Mini-TLP) or Sea Star
- Floating Production Systems (FPS)
- Tension Leg Platforms (TLP)
- Spar Platforms (SP)
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUS)
- Offshore Service Vessels (OSV)
For Everyday Life
- Sleeping Quarters
- Recreation Rooms
- Exercise Rooms
- Laundry Rooms
- Medical Units
- Media Rooms
Have Questions? Ready to Request a Quote?
Every Project Every Front
See Our Past Offshore Building Work
Modular Local Equipment Rooms: OffshoreUAE
Custom Drilling Rig Structure: OffshoreOffshore Rig
Leading Support at Every Stage
From initial design, to expert assembly, post-build training and warranties, too, Hunter site services have you covered.
Not Looking for Offshore?
We offer more than offshore accommodation modules. Check out our other modular and blast-resistant products.