Hunter’s Middle East division is seeking a Quality Control (QC) Engineer with at least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in structured progressive steel fabrication industries, and a BE/BTech or diploma in engineering or equivalent certifications. Candidate duties and responsibilities as QC Engineer will include the following tasks:
- Liaison with clients in all QC matters relating to the project.
- Provide solutions related to all QC issues.
- Coordinate between inspectors and other departments in matters relating to the project QP (e.g., engineering, fabrication, planning, inspection and NDT).
- Survey and monitor fabrication, welding, inspection and testing, and NDT activities as per the approved project specification requirements.
- Monitor the welding activities and controlling by verifying the parameter.
- Verify dimensional reports for the components in fit-up after welding.
- Identify unique requirements (welding and painting sequence) and/or special processes, controls and examinations related to activities during project execution.
- Interact with all disciplines in each entity throughout the phases of the project to ensure that quality requirements are met.
- Monitor and review the preparation and compiling of QC documents for final dossier, and coordinate with client inspectors for the final approval.